Wellness Yoga, Pilates & Back/Joint Care Mountains October 2022
Time & Location
About the Event
5 day/night packages – Only 8 people per holiday
Relax and enjoy a Yoga and Pilates Back Care retreat in Spain’s stunning scenery. Nestled amongst mountains, valleys, and the charming traditional villages of Lubrin and Bedar and the coast line you can be safe in the knowledge that with us organising your holiday there is nothing you need to do other than self care, love self and reduce and manage your current back pain. Wellness Escapes are excited to be teaming up with Cortijo Grande in their calm, traffic free, mountain location with outdoor platform for daily practice overlooking the mountains and valleys, with sunrise and sunsets, All classes, holistic treatment or guided walks and more are included in your stay.
Cortijo Grande Rural, set in amazing surrounding. For those of you who are travelling with a friend or are interested in taking shared room option, you will be accommodated in one of our charming rooms recently modernised whilst retaining its original character, sleeping up to 8, in twin or double room with ensuite, with beautiful views of the surrounding valleys and mountains. With a large swimming pool, terraces with sun loungers, bbq facilities and stone pizza oven. Free WiFi, parking for guests.
The program is designed with you in mind, on arrival and after settling into your rooms, Everyone will receive a free consultation and chat to ensure, you are fit to participle, for me to learn of any restrictions, diagnosed conditions, injures and more about your back or joint pain, so I am able to make sure the programme is suitable, correct level and specific exercises to start to reduce your back pain and improve your mobility.
The day starts at 08.30 hours, with an energising Hatha yoga, taught by myself. Wehave an additional yoga class later in the afternoon with a variety of types of yoga,Hatha, Earth, Water or Fire and stretch on offer. Other services as in aromatherapy,reiki, holistic massage, hot stone, indian head massage, reflexology, eye lash/browtinting and waxing, mind set coaching are available outside siesta/relaxation time atour onsite. All activities are optional so you can do as much or as little as you want, available with pre booking in your free time.
Sample daily schedule
• 08.30: Energising Yoga
• 09.30: Morning Juice/Light Breakfast
• 10.30: Mindfulness morning walk (optional)
• 10.45: Free Time or Treatments
• 13.00: Lunch
• 14.00: Free Time or Treatments
• 17.00: Pilates
• 18.30: Evening meal
• 19.30: Meditation and Movement (optional)
Note that this schedule is shown for indicative purposes, and other classes may be scheduled in addition to those shown, excursions or other activities. Although, likely to be in exceptional circumstances, we reserve the right to change our schedule at any time.
• A stay in the Cortijo Grande Rural with substantial facilities, swimming pool, many terraces to relaxing in with breath taking views of the mountains and sea
• Welcome, meet, greet, fruit kebab drink
• Continental breakfast, light lunch and dinner
• Student Health Consult and chat on arrival after settling in
• Daily classes with step by step instruction
• Educational handouts
• AfterCare Home support and advice
• Complimentary holistic treatment
• Free unlimited filtered water, herbal teas, coffee and tea
• Free use of sun loungers, outside furniture and terraces
• Free Wi-Fi
• Free parking
• 24hr onsite assistance (Ali or Cortijo Management)
• Includes local transfers from Almeria and Murcia International Airport
Whats Not Included
• Alcohol/Soft Drinks (optional)
• Excursion small fuel supplement
• Extra classes, PT and treatments (optional)
• A reservation requires a deposit of 20% of the basic package price £129.80.
• The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled, transfer with 6 months of retreat date.
• The rest of the payment should be paid 30 days before arrival.
• We always recommend clients to take out their own Holiday Insurance.
• Full teaching public liability insurance and first aid qualified held.
5 day/night retreats £649 per person based on 2 persons sharing a twin room.
(a venue supplement of £20 p/n single occupany in double room).
Group discount of 10% of joint bookings of 8.
To Book: Email email@example.com