Wed, 11 Oct|
Mindful & Physical Wellness Retreat - Beach October 2023
Our health is not just about doing exercise and eating right - A healthy mind and body starts with our thoughts and self belief. Then accompanied with mind and body exercise Yoga, Pilates, Mindfulness and Meditation.
Time & Location
11 Oct 2023, 09:00 – 16 Oct 2023, 09:00
Cortijo Mojácar, Camino de las Marinas, 36, 04638 Mojácar, Almería, Spain
About the Event
3 or 5 day/night packages
At Cortijo Mojacar, sitting between playa and old town Mojacar, with stunning views of the mountain and sea. We welcome and accommodate the desires of those new to Yoga and Pilates through to the regular practising individual. We understand the importance of achieving the right balance between activity and diet to enhance rejuvenation on all levels - physically, mentally and emotionally. With the combination of sunshine, activity, chill time, wholesome and healthy food to help you achieve your goals. Having had back problems myself, I now specialise in helping people manage theirs.
Twin/Double/Triple rooms, with air con, en-suite, terrace and TV – For those of you who are travelling with a friend or are interested in taking shared room option, you will be accommodated in one of our charming rooms. We will ensure that we will match you in a room with someone of the same sex and, where possible, a similar age.
The program is designed with you in mind, on arrival and after settling into your rooms, Everyone will receive a free consultation and chat to ensure, you are fit to participle, for me to learn of any restrictions, diagnosed conditions, injures and more about your back or joint pain, so I am able to make sure the programme is suitable, correct level and specific exercises to start to reduce your back pain and improve your mobility.
The day starts at 08.30 hours, with an energising Hatha yoga, taught by myself. Wehave an additional yoga class later in the afternoon with a variety of types of yoga,Hatha, Earth, Water or Fire and stretch on offer. Other services as in aromatherapy,reiki, holistic massage, hot stone, indian head massage, reflexology, eye lash/browtinting and waxing, mind set coaching are available outside siesta/relaxation time atour onsite. All activities are optional so you can do as much or as little as you want, available with pre booking in your free time.
Sample daily schedule
• 08.30: Energising Yoga
• 09.30: Morning Juice/Light Breakfast
• 10.30: Mindfulness morning walk (optional)
• 10.45: Free Time or Treatments
• 13.00: Lunch
• 14.00: Free Time or Treatments
• 17.00: Pilates
• 18.30: Evening meal
• 19.30: Meditation and Movement (optional)
Note that this schedule is shown for indicative purposes, and other classes may be scheduled in addition to those shown, excursions or other activities. Although, likely to be in exceptional circumstances, we reserve the right to change our schedule at any time.
Life coaching comes in many different forms. However, simply put, life coaching aims to help a person to meet goals in their lives. Life coaching can guides the person towards new methods to help them solve problems they are facing in their personal lives or at work and can set them on a path to achieving their ambitions. It can be delivered face-to-face, over the phone, or even by email. Typically areas, looked to help individuals find their own answers to 3 important questions:
- What do I want to do with my life?
- What is stopping me from doing it?
- What am I going to do about it?
These are simple questions. However, the answers are not always easy to find or articulate. Fortunately, life coaching help you to find the answers that are right for you. Like a personal trainer for your life and career, life coaching works to improve all areas in your life by helping you work out where you want to go and how you will get there. Life coaching seek to help people to actualize their full potential and lead purposeful and meaningful lives.
Life coaching can help people identify their life values and clarify what they want from life. It can help you to set effective goals to meet your ambitions, monitor progress on your journey of change, help you to stay focused and challenged, make sure you stick to your commitments and take you beyond your initial ambitions through continual reassessment and re-examination of your ideas, plans, and strategies.
• A stay in the Cortijo Mojacar with substantial facilities, swimming pool, many terraces to relaxing in with breath taking views of the mountains and sea
• Welcome, meet, greet, fruit kebab drink
• Continental breakfast, light lunch and dinner
• Student Health Consult and chat on arrival after settling in
• Daily classes with step by step instruction
• Educational handouts
• AfterCare Home support and advice
• Complimentary holistic treatment
• Free unlimited filtered water, herbal teas, coffee and tea
• Free use of sun loungers, outside furniture and terraces
• Free Wi-Fi
• Free parking
• 24hr onsite assistance (Ali or Cortijo Management)
• Includes local transfers from Almeria and Murcia International Airport
Whats Not Included
• Alcohol/Soft Drinks (optional)
• Excursion small fuel supplement
• Extra classes, PT and treatments (optional)
• A reservation requires a deposit of 20% of the basic package price £129.80 or £89.80
• The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled, transfer with 6 months of retreat date.
• The rest of the payment should be paid 30 days before arrival.
• We always recommend clients to take out their own Holiday Insurance.
• Full teaching public liability insurance and first aid qualified held.
5 day/night retreats £649 per person based on 2 persons sharing a twin room.
3 day/night retreats £449 per person based on 2 persons sharing a twin room.
(a venue supplement of £20 p/n single occupany in double room).
Group discount of 10% of joint bookings of 8.
To Book: Email email@example.com