Holistic & Wellbeing Retreat - Cancelled Due to Covid 19
Time & Location
About the Event
With Wellness Escapes @ Casa Rural El Nacimiento del Rincon our holistic and well being retreat is one where your state of health and wellbeing is looked on as a “whole”. Where the goal is to balance mind, body and soul so that you are vital and can live life as your best self. You will have access to holistic therapies that treat you on every level such as reflexology, Swedish, hot stone, Indian head massage, option to combined with activities such as yoga, meditation and mindfulness, and meditation with intention, laughter therapy with the amazing Susana.
Susana Salamanca has been helping people to liberate trapped emotions, change old patterns and reconnect with themselves through nature and animals since 2006. Since she is a pioneer of this type of work in Spain, some of her projects have been well covered by Spanish, English and German press and TV in the area. She has merged her CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy) knowledge together with coaching, shamanism and mindfulness; creating a new approach where she guides her clients to discover and tackle their limiting beliefs, to balance their emotions and to create the future or their dreams.
The idea is that once you leave you will not just feel physically well but also emotionally and mentally at one. This is truly resetting your body and mind compass on all levels.
Stress in the workplace is on the rise, and our dependence on technology has meant that we are constantly ‘on’ and a slave to our devices – and our emails. Stressed-out professionals everywhere can relate to an overflowing inbox and an ever-growing list of tasks to action. Finding the ‘off’ button can feel like a constant battle and, of course, the days are long gone when your working day ended when you left the office.
We so rarely get proper down-time and this is incredibly bad for our stress levels and sanity!We need to find a balance – it’s been proven that high stress levels impact on many areas of our life from causing sleep issues to increasing the risk of conditions such as heart disease and depression. It has a knock-on effect in both your professional and personal life, so it makes sense to address it. Why not consider a Holistic and Well Being Escape, where you can receive expert guidance on how to manage stress and overload as well as learn the necessary ‘tools’ to put in place and keep you on the right path once you are back in your normal routine.
• Two Daily classes of either yoga, pilates and stretch sessions
• Unlimited filtered waters & herbal teas
• Daily relaxing meditation and/or mindfulness walks
• Holistic treatments, workshops
• Traditional Spanish rural charm, with mountain views
• 3 or 5 nights comfortable accommodation
• Daily fresh juices and fruits
• Choice of breakfast, light lunch and evening meal
The day starts typically at 08.30 hours, with an energising Hatha, Earth, Water or Fire yoga and meditation. We have an additional yoga class later in the afternoon with a variety of types of yoga and stretch on offer within your package.
Free holistic treatments include : full body swedish massage, hot stone massage, indian head massage, reflexology
All activities are optional so you can do as much or as little as you would like.
Sample daily schedule
• 08.30: Energising Yoga and releasing meditation
• 09.15: Morning Juice/Light Breakfast
• 10.15: Mindfulness morning walk (optional)
• 11.00: Free Time or treatment
• 13.00: Lunch (optional)
• 14.00: Free Time or treatment
• 17.00: Yoga/Meditation/Stretch
• 18.30: Evening meal (optional)
• 19.30: Meditation and Movement or Reflexion time (optional)
• Welcome, meet, greet and drink
• A unique and rustic accommodation
• Continental breakfast, drinking water and nutritious juices
• Daily classes with full instruction
• Free 3 x 45 min Treatments with 5 night package – 3 night package 2 x 30 mins Treatments
• 2 x 1hr Therapy workshops with Susana
• Free Fruit throughout the day
• Free attendance for all your activities
• Free unlimited filtered water and herbal teas
• Free use of sun loungers, spring water outdoor pool outside furniture and terraces
• Free Wi-Fi (limited coverage only in venue)
• Free parking and 24hr onsite assistance (Ali or Marie)
Whats Not Included
• Alcohol/Soft Drinks (optional)
• Excursion small fuel supplement
• Extra classes, PT and treatments (optional)
To Book: Email email@example.com